Taking part for project leads
If your organisation has delivered projects that are part of the Opportunity Areas programme, you might be invited to take part in:
- One interview or
- One visit by a NatCen researcher, with observations of your activities (social distance guidance permitting).
Interviews will last up to 1 hour and will be led by one of our researchers. Visits will last up to a half day.
In the interviews, we will ask you about:
- Your experience of delivering projects funded through the Opportunity Areas programme
- What has worked well and less well about delivery
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected delivery
- Your expectations for delivery in Year 4 (2020/21)
Why have I been selected to take part?
You have been asked to take part because your organisation is based in one of the 12 Opportunity Areas and you have been involved in the programme.
What will happen to any information I give?
We will bring together the views of everyone who has taken part in this researchinto a report for the DfE. We won’t use any names, names of organisation or any information that could identify you or your organisation in any of the reports or presentations.
For more information on how NatCen will handle your personal information, please refer to the privacy notice.
You can contact the NatCen research team on 0808 168 0747 or at OAevaluation@natcen.ac.uk.