09 October 2019
Growing Up in Scotland Conference 2019
Join Maree Todd MSP, Minister for Children and Young People and the GUS team to discuss the latest findings.
During this year’s conference we will explore the latest findings and hear about future plans for the survey. Findings presented on the day will cover topics such as overweight and obesity, cognitive development, ACES and youth work. The team behind the study will also be on hand to answer questions.
The conference is for policy makers, practitioners, academics and volunteers with a shared goal: to ensure children and young people in Scotland grow up loved, safe and respected so that they realise their full potential. The conference will be chaired by Young Scot and speakers include:
- Maree Todd MSP, Minister for Children and Young People
- Louise Marryat, Research Fellow, Salvesen Mindroom Centre Research Group
- Ross Whitehead, Public Health Intelligence Adviser, NHS Health Scotland
- Adriana Duta, Research Fellow, Understanding Inequalities project, University of Edinburgh
- Paul Bradshaw, GUS Project Director, Scottish Centre for Social Research
More speakers still to be confirmed.
You can sign up for the event here.
Back to Upcoming events